Windows is one of the biggest operating systems when you talk of portable devices like laptops. With a massive number of more than 1 billion users worldwide, Windows just keeps getting better, and even better with the launch of the Windows 11 Operating System. Here are the steps on How To Customize Your Windows 11 Lockscreen.
Customizing the lock screen in Windows 11 allows you to personalize your computer’s appearance and make the user experience feel better.
How To Customize Your Windows 11 Lockscreen
Step 1: Locating lock setting on your PC:
To see the lock screen settings in Windows 11:
- Open the “Settings” application window
- Afterward click the “Personalization” button at the right side of the screen to show the personalization settings for your PC to one side.
Step 2: Click the lock screen:
- Click the “Lock screen” button on the right side to show the “Lock screen” settings at the right half of the “Settings” application window
Step 3: Selecting your preferred content:
- Choose which content to show on the lock screen in Windows 11, select a decision from the “Customize your lock screen” putting’s drop-down.
Step 4: Selecting your preferred picture:
In the event that you select the “Image” decision, you can either choose a new picture displayed in the “Ongoing pictures” setting segment or snap the “photographs” button in the “Pick a photograph” area to send off an “Open” discourse box that allows you to choose a neighborhood picture from your PC to utilize.
Step 5: Getting fun tips on your lock screen:
- To show tips on your lock screen, really look at the “Get fun realities, tips, stunts, and more on your lock screen” checkbox.
Step 6: Hiding tips on the lock screen:
- To conceal tips on the lock screen, uncheck this checkbox.
Step 7: Getting a slideshow on your lock screen:
On the other hand, in the event that you select the “Slideshow” decision,
- Click the “Add” button in the “Add a collection for your slideshow” setting to open a “Select organizer” button that allows you to choose the envelope that contains the photos to use for the slideshow
- Afterward click the “choose this folder” button to apply the change. The rundown of selected folders for the slideshow shows up underneath this setting.
Step 8: Removing a folder you’ve added:
- To eliminate an envelope you have added, click the “Eliminate” button to one side of the organizer.
Step 9: Getting tips on lock screen:
- To show tips on your lock screen, actually look at the Get fun fact, tips, stunts, and more on your lock screen” checkbox.
Step 10: Concealing tips on lock screen:
- To conceal tips on the lock screen, uncheck this checkbox.
Step 11: Getting advanced slideshow settings:
To set advanced slideshow settings in the event that you select the “Slideshow” decision,
- Click the “advanced slideshow settings” button to extend and fall it, depending on the situation.
Step 12: Including camera roll:
To incorporate camera roll organizers from this PC and OneDrive,
- Check the “Include camera roll folder from this PC and OneDrive” checkbox.
Step 13: Using pictures that fit your PC screen:
- To just utilize pictures that fit your screen, check the “Main use pictures that fit my screen” checkbox.
Step 14: Playing slideshow on power battery:
- To play the slideshow on battery power, check the “Play a slideshow while utilizing battery power” checkbox.
Step 15: Showing lock screen when your screen is dormant:
To show the lock screen as opposed to switching off the screen when your PC is dormant,
- Check the “When my PC is latent, show the lock screen as opposed to switching off the screen” checkbox.
Step 16: Turning off the slideshow after playing for a while:
To switch the screen off in the wake of playing the slideshow for a time span,
- Select the ideal decision from the “Mood killer the screen after the slideshow has played for” drop-down.
Step 17: Showing details from a selected app:
For all lock screen content decisions, to show subtleties from a chosen application on the lock screen in Windows 11,
- Select the name of the ideal application from the “Lock screen status” setting’s drop-down.
Step 18: Showing/hiding lock screen picture on the sign in screen:
To show or conceal the lock screen picture on the sign-in screen,
- Click the “Show the lock screen foundation picture on the sign-in screen” setting’s flip change to set it to either the “On” or “Off” position, as wanted.
- In the event that you click the “Screen break” setting button under the “Related settings” area, you will see the “Power and battery” settings in the “Framework” settings, as recently talked about.
Step 19: Retreating to the lock screen settings:
To get back to the “Lock screen” settings,
- Click the “Back” button in the upper-left corner of the “Settings” application window.
Step 20: Changing the screensaver:
To change your screensaver in Windows 11,
- Click the “Screen saver” settings button under the “Related settings” segment to open the “Screen Saver Settings” exchange box.
Step 21: Setting a screensaver:
- To set a screensaver, select a decision from the “Screen saver” drop-down.
Step 22: Changing a selected screensaver’s setting:
To change the screen saver’s settings, if accessible for your chosen screen saver,
- Click the adjoining “Settings… ” button, roll out any improvements in the discourse box that shows up,
- Afterward click the “Save” or “ok” button.
- To preview the screen saver, click the “preview” button to show it on screen.
- To stop the review, move your mouse pointer on screen.
Step 23: Choosing how long to wait for screensaver to appear:
To pick how long to wait before the screensaver shows up,
- Enter the quantity of minutes into the “wait” spinner box.
Step 24: Showing the sign in screen after getting to screen saver:
To give the sign in screen subsequent to continuing from the screen saver,
- Check the “On continue, show logon screen” checkbox.
Step 25: Applying the screensaver settings:
To apply your screen saver settings,
- Click the “ok” button in the “Screen Saver Settings” dialogue box.
Step 26: Dropping your changes:
- On the other hand, to drop your changes, click the “cancel” button.
Step 27: Closing your settings when you’re done:
To close the “Settings” application window, when done,
- Click the “X” button in its upper-right corner.
You can customize your lock screen by changing the background to a favorite photo or slideshow. You can also choose quick status notifications to show you upcoming calendar events, social network updates, or other app and system notifications. So there it is, How To Customize Your Windows 11 Lockscreen. Customizing your window 11 PC lock screen gives your PC a unique look