With Emojis expressing the weirdest of feelings, tender good night messages that have kept relationships alive and video calls bringing far-apart family members together, WhatsApp has done an incredible job at creating connections and uniting hearts across the globe bringing to life the saying the world is a global village. How to use WhatsApp on multiple devices with same number
There is no doubt that WhatsApp is been used globally with statistics stating that in 2022, WhatsApp had already reached over 2.44 billion users worldwide with around 2 million active monthly users in the data published by Statista in October 2021. This is a lot more than the second most popular app, which also belongs to its parent firm, Facebook Messenger (1.3 billion).
Why is WhatsApp Popular?
- WhatsApp was the only free messaging app, creating a bridge between Android and iPhone users.
- It provided instant messaging with on-screen notifications.
- WhatsApp’s user interface is simple, very easy to use, and alluring.
- WhatsApp has gained recognition for its user-friendly interface.
- It also has the ability to swiftly share files in various formats, such as images, videos, documents, and more.
These are sure enough reasons why WhatsApp has become popular all around the world creating superb connections among people. Let’s talk about how to navigate Whatsapp a little better, using a WhatsApp account( with the same number ) with Multiple devices.
How to use Whatsapp on Multiple devices with the same number
This feature was one previously clamored for by WhatsApp’s millions of users which made WhatsApp decide to put up the feature. Using WhatsApp on multiple devices with the same number is one of WhatsApps smart features that was created in the year 2021, this allowed you to use WhatsApp across all devices although you could only use one phone with a WhatsApp account on your device but in 2023 there was an update made by Meta called the Companion Mode.
What is Companion Mode on WhatsApp?
With this feature you can use the same WhatsApp account on multiple phones just like you could connect to WhatsApp web, desktop, and tablets. This feature has addressed consumers pain point which was a restriction of using the app on only one device for someone who has multiple devices.
You can now use WhatsApp with the same number on up to 4 devices using the companion mode. One notable feature of companion mode is that each connected phone can operate independently without requiring sign-out. This feature greatly benefits WhatsApp business users, as they can now efficiently respond to multiple customers by utilizing companion mode on different phones.
Here is how to make Companion Mode work for Several devices
Download or Update the latest WhatsApp Version on your primary device
It is quite important to have the latest WhatsApp version on your primary device to enjoy the companion mode as without it you won’t be able to connect to multiple devices
- Open Whatsapp on the primary device and click on settings: This shouldn’t bring up a lot of contention. It is as simple as it gets.
- Tap on the “Linked Devices” or “WhatsApp Web/Desktop” option.
- Select the “Link a New Device” or “Scan QR Code” option
2. If the Secondary device is a desktop or computer open a web browser
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the secondary device using your primary device’s camera
- Once you successfully scan the QR code, the secondary device will link to your WhatsApp account.
You can repeat this process to link additional devices with WhatsApp.
The WhatsApp multi-device feature is such a feature that would keep WhatsApp on top of the charts. Now it is a lot easier to send ads to receive messages, make voice and video calls, and access all messages across all linked devices. It also offers a certain type of convenience and flexibility that would help businesses navigate them well.
To achieve a much more seamless use, you must connect all the devices to a stable and reliable internet for enabling synchronization and ensuring proper functionality.
Sure as a business owner or owner of multiple gadgets, you should be looking at using the WhatsApp multi-device function. If you have not begun to use it already to upscale your business and put it in a lot more people’s faces